Prospective, new and renewing members are invited to join us at our monthly Member Orientation!
- Meet and network with other Chamber members
- Meet the Chamber staff and volunteer leaders
- Learn about the resources available to you through your membership
- Identify specific strategies to help you reach your business goals
- Learn about ways to increase the visibility of your business
- Hear what the Chamber is doing to advocate on behalf
- of your business
Space is limited. Only 2 representatives per company please.
Lunch provided by:
Water provided by:
BONUS EVENT (Immediately following Orientation - attendance optional):
We all need an edge in today's business market and the Phoenix Business Journal is here to help you! This seminar will provide Sales and Marketing professionals insight into using the Valley's leading business to business newspaper for lead generation and revenue growth.
Barbara Barnstead, of The Business Journal, covers three important marketing tools that generate leads and ultimately grow your bottom line: their premium weekly newspaper, digital edition and annual Book of Lists.
Highlights of the 30 minute seminar include:
- Tour of the print and digital version of our premium content
- How to find business and networking leads to grow your business
- Maximizing weekly content and featured stories for lead generation
- How to leverage both the business and networking calendars
- Suggestions on utilizing weekly top 25 lists & annual Book of Lists
- Strategic planning of our editorial calendar
Who should attend? Business developers, sales reps, sales managers, small business owners and others responsible for growth that are not current subscribers to the Phoenix Business Journal.