As a Clinical Director this position will oversee the behavioral health program and supervise clinical activities, to ensure program services are provided in accordance with all applicable regulations and laws. By implementing clinical management policies and procedures, you will oversee and be responsible for the clinical care provided by the site, with emphasis on coordination between clinical disciplines and coordinator of clinical activities. By providing clinical and administrative supervision, you will serve as a mentor, coach and teacher for staff and create a climate which promotes quality treatment for each member.
General Responsibilities include:
Provide clinical guidance and oversight in the delivery of services across multiple service areas, programs, and overall service delivery sites. This includes the development of protocols, policy and procedures applicable to all behavioral health service staff and programs.
- Assess professional capabilities of behavioral health provider staff to provide behavioral/mental health and assessment services to clients as directed and provide performance evaluations in compliance with AZDHS standards.
- Review and sign off on all clinical documents required and in compliance with applicable licensure, legal and funding requirements.
- Collaborate with behavioral health provider staff in de-escalation of client contacts that warrant supervisory intervention (through coaching of behavioral health provider staff and/or contact with client).
- Provide counseling as needed for members
- Review and complete documentation for incident reports as it relates to current residents
- Complete progress notes inspections provide feedback as needed
- Review and sign-off of new resident assessments (within 48 hours of intake)
- Oversee general operations of the facility and maintain Compliance
- *This is not a remote position*
- Computer literacy must be profound
- At least 2 years of experience working in mental health
- Master's degree Required
- Previous experience as a clinician is a plus
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to treat patients with dignity and empathy.
- MUST possess one of the following licenses:
LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LISAC, LBSW, LMSW, LAC, LAMFT, LASAC, RN Acute observation skills. Must possess a valid CPR and First-aid certification*
- Must possess a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess documentation confirming a negative Tuberculosis test within the past year
- Job Type: Full-time