- Minimum 2 years experience supporting C-level executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Executive support to the CEO and VP
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and calendar management
- Professional demeanor and representation at all times
- Responsible for preparing Executive Committee & Board of Directors meetings, creating agendas and taking meeting minutes.
- Front desk, greet visitors and answer phones
- Assist with social media outreach
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Manage multiple priorities & deadlines with minimum supervision
- General administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit your application to email@example.com.