JacksonWhite's Elder Care Advisors are our spokespeople in the community. They provide education and support to families and health care providers within the realm of long-term care. Additionally, our advisors use a combination of social work and marketing skills to establish relationships with community health care facilities to secure potential clients for the firm.
• Develop and maintain relationships with local long-term care facilities to encourage funnel of elder law business
• Assist potential clients to determine if legal services are appropriate
• Frequent client communications (in-person and by phone) regarding ALTCS, Veteran's benefits, health care billing, financial and health care decisions, insurance, local programs, legal planning and documents
• Meet monthly Elder Law department case quota
Skills and Qualifications:
• Ready to learn
• Fresh attitude and work ethic
• Compassionate advocate for those within long-term care (clients and providers)
• Excellent people skills
• Able to manage heavy workload with minimal supervision
• Strong communication and organization skills capable of driving
• Comfortable communicating with seniors and their loved ones
•Bachelor's Degree in social science, healthcare or social work
Send introductory email and resume to email listed in "reply" area above.