Responsibilities include utilizing varied resources to identify company leads for the business development team; Vetting identified leads using the tools and resources given; conducting ongoing research for the development of internal and external documents, as requested; support management of key documents within company CRM and databases and provide project support as needed.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant work experience in marketing, sales and/or relocation related industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Suite proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- CRM or database experience is required